Archive for July 20th, 2007
Justin Bronson (aka Rogueminister) presented some of his thoughts on what ‘true freedom’ really is, as opposed to what the conventional wisdom of the day says it is. I though it was worth sharing with you. You can read the whole article here, on his website:
With all that said, I am becoming increasingly aware that we are called aliens and strangers in this world. My citizenship is in the Kingdom of God. I cant, with any good conscience, bring myself to buy into the idea that my rights, my salvation, my provision, or my freedom come from anywhere other than the Living God.
You are currently browsing the archives for Friday, July 20th, 2007
- "Some men look at constitutions with sanctimonious reverence, and deem them like the ark of the Covenant, too sacred to be touched. They ascribe to the men of the preceding age a wisdom more than human, and suppose what they did to be beyond amendment." -Thomas Jefferson
THE PEANUT GALLERY
- Postmodernism for Dummies (by a Postmodern Dummy)
- Why in the world would Mexicans dislike the United States?
- Voices of spiritual reason: 15 great non-religious quotations
- What If You WERE There When They Crucified Jesus?
- Spare the Rod - You May as Well Make the Best of Things
- Who Are All These Damn People? (the Dangerous Doctrine of Hell)
- Evolving Christians: Is Darwin Really the Enemy of Faith?
- Fox News' Outrageous GOP Influence
- Who Says You Can't Eat Steak Every Day?
- Umami Knows Best (More Food for Thought)
- “Where do we find a precept in the Bible for Creeds, Confessions, Doctrines and Oaths, and whole carloads of trumpery that we find religion encumbered with in these days?” -John Adams
- "You can’t just keep pulling bodies out of the river; you’ve got to send somebody upstream to see what or who is throwing them in." -Jim Wallis
- John Meunier's Blog >> Salvation UMC-style
- Christian Personal Finance >> Should You Pay Tithe With a Credit Card?
- Sunday's Child >> Steps of Gratitude, a Reflection on Psalm 22:19-28
- .Redeemed >> My Passion
- Sunday's Child >> Daily Prayer, Wednesday, June 19, 2013
- ACGheen: Evangelism Centered Materials for Teens and Young A >> Did Anyone Follow That?
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 18, Prayer for a 9 Year Relationship
- Prayers for Special Help >> Jun 18, Prayer for Reconciliation and Friendship
- Hit the back button to move forward >> Drama Kids North Nashville 2013 [Flickr]
- The Book - Biblical Outreach >> Readings: Mark 1:1-15
- "What does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." - Micah
- Bible biblical literalism Christianity Church Civil Rights Culture Current Events Emerging Church Ethics Evangelism Faith Food Fundamentalism God Gospel Heaven and Hell History Islam Jesus Justice Morality News and Current Events Purpose Religion Religious Right Religious Tolerance Sin Social and Politics Spirituality Theology
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.